My Photo
Name:
Location: Concord, California, United States

I live in the Beautiful S.F. Bay area!! I sail an Islander I-29. I am a Graphic Designer, Musician, Artist, Healer, Tai Chi/ Kung Fu teacher, Potter/Ceramic, Herbalist, photographer. I guess you can see I have a lot of interests. I like to travel and have friends from many places. I speak some, Spanish, Chinese, & Japanese I plan to sail to Japan one day with my made in Japan wife. I am currently outfitting myself and my boat s/v Zen to make the trip.That will be our big adventure! This blog will track our adventures and what not up to and including our relocation. ************************* I am a terrible speller and sometimes... ok most times edit poorly and redo that later. Life is short so deal with it. Feel free to add your 2yen worth, so I do not feel I'm just typing to the void. Live long and prosper...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

aReal Band

Last week I ran into the Keyboard /singer I asked about rehersal. I was told it was on if I came late it was ok.
Well I went by the club house and they were at it. The BIG shock was there was a drummer!! Oh snap!
I got my gear and hooked up. It was aReal band. Still needed a LOT of work. Like n dynamics, but we sounded half way good.
It maybe an interesting New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home