My Photo
Name:
Location: Concord, California, United States

I live in the Beautiful S.F. Bay area!! I sail an Islander I-29. I am a Graphic Designer, Musician, Artist, Healer, Tai Chi/ Kung Fu teacher, Potter/Ceramic, Herbalist, photographer. I guess you can see I have a lot of interests. I like to travel and have friends from many places. I speak some, Spanish, Chinese, & Japanese I plan to sail to Japan one day with my made in Japan wife. I am currently outfitting myself and my boat s/v Zen to make the trip.That will be our big adventure! This blog will track our adventures and what not up to and including our relocation. ************************* I am a terrible speller and sometimes... ok most times edit poorly and redo that later. Life is short so deal with it. Feel free to add your 2yen worth, so I do not feel I'm just typing to the void. Live long and prosper...

Monday, September 18, 2006

#4

Fourth rehersal on Sunday. I got to listen to a play back of some things we taped and made a small recording of one song. Not Bad, I was surprised. With some work this could be a good sounding band. I really wish there was a drummer. I was asked if I can sing...hahaha. I'll pick out a couple of songs later.


Anyway, it has been awhile for me playing but I still sound pretty good. It has been years sicne I got to play Harmonica this much, I'm likeing that, doing the Bass and the Harp nice. I like the sound. More so we there is some funk to it. Reminds me of WAR.

The singer/leader says she is moving to LA at some point, so I really can not expect much from this, though I am playing which is great and I met this guitar player...

Maybe we'll get one live performace out of this...

I also found out I can still have a musically career in Japan, nice That pleased me to no end...

you never know what the tide will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home