My Photo
Name:
Location: Concord, California, United States

I live in the Beautiful S.F. Bay area!! I sail an Islander I-29. I am a Graphic Designer, Musician, Artist, Healer, Tai Chi/ Kung Fu teacher, Potter/Ceramic, Herbalist, photographer. I guess you can see I have a lot of interests. I like to travel and have friends from many places. I speak some, Spanish, Chinese, & Japanese I plan to sail to Japan one day with my made in Japan wife. I am currently outfitting myself and my boat s/v Zen to make the trip.That will be our big adventure! This blog will track our adventures and what not up to and including our relocation. ************************* I am a terrible speller and sometimes... ok most times edit poorly and redo that later. Life is short so deal with it. Feel free to add your 2yen worth, so I do not feel I'm just typing to the void. Live long and prosper...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Still on

Well , I guess i was wrong about the band fizzling out .
There was practice last weekend. Today they are suppose to do and open mike set. However it was way to far and way to late on a Sunday night just for the fun of it, as in no money for me.

I sat with the singer/keyboard lady today for a hour or so going over some songs. she wants me to pick a few that I want to do... hmmm, even some with the flute.

I should come up with a couple maybe even write something, just for fun, why not.

There is a new guy who is there now who plays the Harp, he is good. Frees me from doing that but I do like playing harb from time to time. So it is a bit of a let down.

Anyway the music is back on...nice! Playing is a good thing. The voice of God lives in the sound of Music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home